Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: which kind of family do u like
mother 2 teens,father
mother,father,todler,child,teen
grandparents,2 childs,and 1 teen,no parents
mother,father,teen,baby,todler
mother,father,baby
father,3 kids,no mother
neither one those are stupid
i like every single one of them
I have no clue im confused.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what kind of family are you going to create
26-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Post: #14
Re: what kind of family are you going to create
(26-01-2009 12:48 AM)followthesmile link Wrote:[quote author=BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link=topic=4662.msg165210#msg165210 date=1232923783]
I'm gonna make my mad scientist sim! Big Grin

That's the second family I'm going to make. The mad scientist is going to be evil, insane, genius, dislikes children and a loner. He's going to have a little girl too. I feel so bad for her! Oh well, it is my game. *evil laugh*  {lol}
[/quote]ooh i feel srry 4 her 2. i think a mad scientist will be fuhn,cause he could scare the kids that walks past.! {devil2} {eel} {alien} {crutches}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)