Login:
or Register
|
Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
|
|
28-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Post: #124
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
You're not greedy, you, like me just been waiting forever for this game, and now, this mess, weeks before the game comes out..you have every right.
Yeah, that would be messed up if they announce a delay now. And every game, no matter what game, is gonna have a bug in it, no game is bug free, especially those huge content games. And I am not a patient person either...I have a life, but it's close to no life, just going to school every morning, go home, do homework, go to bed, or probably do something on a weekend if there is anything. I need something to add to my almost no life routine. I at least want it to come out before the summer, so I can have summer break to play it..I would be PO if it came out in September or Late August. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Is The Sims 3 Delaying? - BlondBimbo - 21-01-2009, 08:02 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



