Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
28-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Post: #14
Re: what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
(28-01-2009 07:36 PM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:I like baby-phat clothes...so probably something like their style....tight jeans(for females) with a cute tank top shirt..I wish they can do belly peircings..that would be cute...top hat..with the hair laying down..and if they had assecories like purses,..I would get a cute little back pack purse..with a highheeled sandal

the belly rings would be hot
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: what kind of outfit are you goin to create?? - skitskatscott15 - 28-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Re: what kind of outfit are you goin to create?? - anyiahsim - 28-01-2009 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)