Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
28-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #228
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
dateline= Wrote:I see that you like finding a downfall of what everyone does and say and try to rub it in their faces, so they can think of an explanation for you.

Since you seem to know the real reason, then please tell us the real reason.  I'm sure you can figure out why it isn't stickied.

I was asking an innocent question, so just shut-up and stop picking at whatever I do.  8)
dateline= Wrote:........owned

QAlso, this might still be stickied because we were invited

If you think I was "owned" you don't know what owning is.

But thanks for at least answering the question instead of freaking out like a little girl.

I can bet even this thread will be deleted because of a tiny conflict.  {rolleyes} OH NOEZ~ IT'S A MASSIVE FIGHT GOING ON ON DA INTERNETZ. BIG DEAL~~!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)