Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Blog
29-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Post: #6
Re: New Blog
(29-01-2009 04:52 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I just wanna tell you, that it's hard for my computer to connect to your site sometimes, like it gives me page load error, then sometimes it takes a while, then it gets right to it, which happens once.

Just telling  you, so that you can fix it, if it's fixable.  I don't want you to lose potential regular viewers just because it didn't load up.

I live in the US, Kansas.

its a error lol dw ill fix

im from Australia but born in Greece

.tk is a free .com type thing

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
New Blog - yummybunny - 29-01-2009, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)