Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Pre-Order Thread
29-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Post: #7
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
I haven't really decided yet. The collector's edition looks nice, but I don't know if it's really worth it... I mean, it would be 20 dollars more for me. That could buy a lot of things...

Althoughhh...it does say you get 10 dollars to spend at The Sims 3 Store. I guess that's kind of like getting 10 dollars back, if you think about it.

Heh, I'll probably end up getting the CE, knowing me. I guess it all depends.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Official Pre-Order Thread - followthesmile - 29-01-2009, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)