Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
pre-orders
29-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Post: #6
Re: pre-orders
(29-01-2009 04:54 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I preordered at Gamestop, and they gave me the code and poster...when I asked for it...because they forgot about it...or I just preordered too early, before that stuff came.

But idk, probably, if you order online, you get your stuff when the game comes in.  But you only get the extras if you get the CE, not the regular game.
That makes since. I did get the CE so I'm crossing my fingers!

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
pre-orders - hansthesockmonkey - 29-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Re: pre-orders - AmandaSandyCat - 29-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Re: pre-orders - hansthesockmonkey - 29-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Re: pre-orders - followthesmile - 29-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Re: pre-orders - yummybunny - 29-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Re: pre-orders - hansthesockmonkey - 29-01-2009 05:11 AM
Re: pre-orders - yummybunny - 29-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Re: pre-orders - justinL92 - 29-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Re: pre-orders - yummybunny - 29-01-2009, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)