Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Pre-Order Thread
29-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Post: #21
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
'Grats! And I think it will be worth it too. I'm glad you got the CE like you wanted. AND I hope it gets to you and everyone else on the 20th of Feb like it should, and it wont be delayed (I keep saying this but I'm a little desperate here)! Smile

PS: I'm not sure if it's old news or not but I only came back on the forums yesterday, and I've noticed today, that you're getting married this year, and I want to congratulate you on this occasion as well! {clap} {drunk}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Official Pre-Order Thread - followthesmile - 29-01-2009, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)