Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
30-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Post: #137
Re: Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
I guess Im the only one who is not taking this delay thing seriously...i still think its all a joke..I will still put down a million dollars that this is all a joke to me..Im not reading nothing negative about the sims3..including the delay thing..cause its nonsense..it is still obvious to ask..why would there be a delay, when the game is right around the corner..usually you can tell that a game may not be complete 5 months before the expected release date..it still feels like a joke to me..it is goin to be a popular game..and they probably jus want to play with our heads...I still dont believe it...and Im not going to believe it..I'll wait til the 3rd of feb.and see what they say..but I doubt any of this bullcrap...I think its all a joke..maybe when the 3rd comes..they might not even post anything..they might jus try to have us lost and confuse..next thing u notice(its feb.20th)you go to walmart..gamestop..etc..and what?THE SIMS 3 right there on the shelf(new release)...I dont let no bullcrap come to me like that..i have faith so Im not goin to think negative and just believe everything I see or hear...I rather wait til the 20th and see if the sims 3 is on the shelf at my job..and if not...then maybe they were right..but right now..they are wrong and foolish..I don t have time for that..so I still believe that there are 21 days until the sims 3 release...flatout..dont let your hopes and guard down over this bullcrap..you only heard one person from the camp thing spread that delay rumor..you didnt hear it from nobody else...now maybe everyone is trying to fool us..idk...but dont believe..I swear it all seems like a joke..I will bet a million dollars on this that this is a joke..im telling you

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Is The Sims 3 Delaying? - BlondBimbo - 21-01-2009, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)