Login:
or Register
|
Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
|
|
30-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Post: #139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
Okay,,thats you,but I have different thoughts and view...and I still think its all a fake to me..and I didnt read anything about wat EA said,..I would rather wait til the 20th..and they did say wait til the 3rd of feb to see about the release date..so I will wait til that day..but I wasnt being mean with all that I said...I jus believe and feel that this is still all a joke to me...I dont believe non of the info..and that just that...Im sorry if I offended you..i wasnt trying to..I was just being honest and keeping my word every since this topic has been up...I dont believe it..I understand what you saying and Im sorry again..but I dnt believe it and I still think the 20th is the release day flatout..this is my view..it doesnt have to be anybody else's view..it just mines..sorry if I offended you or anybody..but I wasnt tryn to..sorry
The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Is The Sims 3 Delaying? - BlondBimbo - 21-01-2009, 08:02 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


