Login:
or Register
|
The Peterson Story
|
|
02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Peterson Story
Yeah lol. The ant farm is funny! I still wish that I had one when I was little. I really love her hair too!
Next update! Oh, and after this update, I have nothing else written up. But I do still have photos from when I played a while ago so maybe I'll write something tonight. --- ![]() After the first snow fall of winter, I decided to enjoy a grill cheese outside. But then, I felt the contractions! I screamed for Cris and he came out running to aid me. ![]() I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Hunter! ![]() But then Hayden came also! I gave birth to twins /again/! I couldnât believe it! Was I destined to always have twins!? ![]() Madison was also shocked at this discovery. But I think she was happy that she was now a big sister! ![]() Because of our new additions, we outgrew our trailer. We had to move to a different place. But we couldnât afford much so we moved into a warehouse next to the trailer park that has been refurbished so that people could live there. I hated the place. On the bottom was just the garages and the top was a single room with the living room, kitchen, AND bedroom. But, it was the only thing that we could afford. ![]() The first few years were quiet, nothing happened. We tried to do our best to make by with what we had. Before long, our babies were growing up! ![]() Hunter grew up lovely. I just loved this bundle of joy. ![]() Cris was so excited that this day have come, he held Hayden through this growing up time. ![]() Hayden looked really cute. She was just so adorable! ![]() Before long, it was my little girlâs birthday too. She was finally becoming a teen. ![]() She looked at that cake like it was a rite of passage, and that it was. I knew I had to tell her. These past few years have been unbearable. She kept spending time with Mason and she found out that they shared the same birthday. But with both of them turning into teens, I knew they would see the resemblance. ![]() When she grew, she had to borrow my old clothes. We didnât have enough money for new clothes for her, and my old clothes fitted her so she took them. After the celebration, I got her off to the side while Cris was playing with Hunter and Hayden, âMadison, I have to tell you something.â I said. âYeah, anything Mom!â Madison said in a hyper way. She was eating another piece of cake, so the sugar must had made her like this. But she was just so glad she was now a teenager. But I knew I was going to shatter it. âSweetie, I have a secret to tell you. When I had you, it wasnât just some stranger. Youâve got to understand that I was still angry about my ex-husband, and Carlos was just so /available/. You see, one night I, you know, and that was when I got pregnant with you.â I told her this gently. I didnât want to break her heart too much. âOh mom, youâve already told me this! The guy ran away after you got pregnant. But you never told me his name was Carlosâ¦â Madison said. She took another bite of her cake as I shook my head slowly. âCarlos never ran away. I ran from him. And it wasnât just you who I was pregnant with. You have a twin, Madison. And you loved him so much when you two were toddlers. But I couldnât take care of both of you. So I gave your twin to Carlos. He had the money that I didnât, but I couldnât give up both of you.â I said quietly. I lost eye contact at the end. I couldnât look at her straight in the eye. I regretted that day every day now. I know I should have kept Mason. But this shocked Madison too much. She lost her grip on the plate and it fell with a shatter on the ground, âWhat? You mean I have a twin? Whoâs the twin? Does she still live in Belladonna Cove?â Madison asked me, completely shocked. âYour twin is a he,â I said, âAnd you already know him. His name is Mason and heâs the boy youâve been hanging out with since you both were twins.â âWhat!? Mason is my twin!? You must be crazy!â She was now yelling. Cris and the kids looked at us but I waved them off. I already told Cris the night before, he understood everthing. âMadison, Iâm not crazy. Mason is your twin and you two are the children of Carlos Contender.â I breathed in a deep breath. This was finally off my chest, but it wasnât going to go away any time soon. Madison got all quiet. I thought she went into shock until she asked me a single question, âDo you still love Carlos?â I nodded at her. Secretly, I did still love that old man. But I knew I couldnât stay with him. Madison left for downstairs, probably needed her space. We didnât have much of it, she didnât have her own bedroom. ![]() She was still gone as Cris and I settled down on the bed. âIâm worried about her. Maybe I shouldnât have told her.â I said to Cris. âShe deserves to know. Just let her be. But I know what could relax you,â He said with a grin. I looked at him and knew exactly what he meant. ![]() But then, the worst thing happened. Madison came up the stairs and caught us in the middle of the deed. She began to yell at us about this and that. I didnât really hear what she said, my ears were in too much shock. ![]() Once we both got out of bed and dressed, she went after Cris first. She kept yelling at him about how he stole me from her real father or some nonsense. ![]() Then she went after me, talking about how if I stayed with the man that I really loved, weâd have TV. But I knew that our lives were going to be different after this incident. And it was all my fault. [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Peterson Story - phoebe91 - 04-01-2009, 07:48 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 1.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/1.jpg)
![[Image: 2.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/2.jpg)
![[Image: 3.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/3.jpg)
![[Image: 4.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/4.jpg)
![[Image: 5.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/5.jpg)
![[Image: 6.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/6.jpg)
![[Image: 7.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/7.jpg)
![[Image: 8.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/8.jpg)
![[Image: 9.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/9.jpg)
![[Image: 10.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/10.jpg)
![[Image: 11.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/11.jpg)
![[Image: 12.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/12.jpg)
![[Image: 13.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/13.jpg)
![[Image: 15.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/15.jpg)
![[Image: 16.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/16.jpg)
![[Image: 17.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/sims/Peterson%20Story/Part%2013/17.jpg)