Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
03-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #52
Re: The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
So I guess tomorrow is the big day. I hope it will be announced by the time I get home so I don't have to wait around, but by the time I get home its about 7:45am over at EA, and they usually send the press releases around 9am? I think? I have no clue. Pay no attention! Meh, I guess there might be some waiting for me to do. XD

You should perhaps just ignore this post because it's probably like all wrong. XD

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread. - Munsta - 30-01-2009, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)