Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
03-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Post: #86
Re: The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
I also have that feeling that they may not say nothing at all, or they would only briefly mention TS3.  I mean, the main point of the press conference is their finances and stuff.  Really, I'm expecting a brief mention, and I hope it's clear.  I don't really feel like no incomplete answer, like they always give us.  If there's no mention, then heck, I won't be worried.

Today or if it's posted tomorrow, I wanna hear whether or whether not if it's delayed or not.

Ben is a drag...I mean, out of all the games that I had followed and watched, EA has to be the most unclear developers I had ever seen.  Like they really don't know the release date?  Next time on ANY game EA releases, unless they are positively sure, please, do not state a release date WAY before they know if it would be done or before that date.  

If it's delayed, I'd be so mad, because it's so close to the supossed release date.  I don't care about a few weeks to a month, but if it's like Fall 2009 or so, then OMG.  I would hate it being delayed to summer, but at least I won't have to worry about school.  That would be nice, unless it's August.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread. - Munsta - 30-01-2009, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)