Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
03-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Post: #12
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
(03-02-2009 08:42 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:[quote author=kl_turriff link=topic=4809.msg168368#msg168368 date=1233689999]
This is just ridiculous,

thats for telling us twenty days away...jerks. definitely know what company to avoid now when buying games.  {glare}

We don't know for sure yet if it's delayed.
If it is, then, I agree. Haha.
[/quote]

It came off the Sims3.com official site so I'm ganna call it.

Though I say live as long in denial as you can, since the real world is full of mean men who say that they want to delay a game in order to get "perfect runway to create awareness for The Sims 3,”

I.E. more money ... {glare}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009! - Munsta - 03-02-2009, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)