Login:
or Register
|
A Sims Story
|
|
08-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Post: #258
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Sims Story
![]() Nine months later, Ashlee gave birth to a son, Kang. Now, I was really unsure. I mean, I believed in family planning...like all of our babies are planned out. I don't remember trying for another baby, and we always took precautions, and were careful to not have another one. Ashlee said, "Sometimes things happens out of the unexpected." I really don't know. ![]() Our marriage was falling apart. She would always spend her time in chatrooms, instead of talking to me, and I put more time than ever into my kids and my website. ![]() Taj', my little dumpling turned five, and was on her way to kindergarten for the first time. ![]() And Michael Antonio, yeah, he had the ladies all up on him. The phone was ringing off the hook, and it was some girl, always wanting to know where Michael Antonio was at. "Michael," I asked him one day. "Are you doing anything with these girls?" "Naw Dad," he responded. "They just like me, and some of them are really nice girls, but I am not like that. I was raised better than that." Hopefully, he does not bring home any grandchildren soon, or get himself into any other kinds of trouble. But I knew my son, he had a good head on his shoulders. ![]() When Kang turned two, I just couldn't see any resemblence, but all our children looked like their mother...none of them took after me. The thing was that I didn't feel no father-son connection towards Kang. It was like an invisible force. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A Sims Story - yummybunny - 24-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Re: A Sims Story - Majick - 30-12-2008, 11:18 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_566ceef9_f690251b.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_566ceef9_f690251b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_566ceef9_7690261f.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_566ceef9_7690261f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_566ceef9_f690235a.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_566ceef9_f690235a.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_566ceef9_56995ff6.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_566ceef9_56995ff6.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_566ceef9_969027a0.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_566ceef9_969027a0.jpg)