Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Incorperation of Twilight
09-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Post: #75
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
(09-02-2009 04:31 AM)UbberSommie :D link Wrote:[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4639.msg170257#msg170257 date=1234126302]
Yes, I ahve.  I really liked it, but no one on here did......
;o Meeeeh!
Yeahh I understand those people who would want Twilight,but it's getting boring now. I think it's an awesome idea,but I think Harry Potter would get a stronger response Wink
Bambi-I agree on the one expansion pack for all the magical/tv/movie stuff. That would be amazing.
[/quote]


YES! YESSSSSSSSS! ^_^ agreed !!! someone who understands my thoughts!!

(09-02-2009 04:27 AM)happyman129 link Wrote:Nice people wouldn't but there are people that would.

well may be its not people. May be its you. Study up on Sims more ;D I mean do not get mad at me for saying this but you do have -5 carma. *nods*

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Incorperation of Twilight - JallioNinja - 23-01-2009, 03:36 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)