Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you male or female?
This poll is closed.
Male 34.72% 25 34.72%
Female 65.28% 47 65.28%
Total 72 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Male or female?
17-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #2
Re: Male or female?
Last time I checked, I'm male.

Although we're out numbered, the current forums stats shows the Male to Female Ratio as: 1:2.8!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Male or female? - Munsta - 17-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Re: Male or female? - matt - 17-03-2008 06:01 PM
Re: Male or female? - Munsta - 17-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Re: Male or female? - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Re: Male or female? - Majick - 17-03-2008, 08:41 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)