Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you interested in Sims3 being More Realistic or Kept about the same as Sims2?
More
About the Same
Less
Just give me the game already, who cares?!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More or Less?
23-03-2008, 04:47 AM
Post: #7
Re: More or Less?
M-O-R-E! Lol. One of the reasons I play sims 2 is so that I can think of what I want to do with my real life! Weird, I know, but I do like the "occasional"( Big Grin) "torture of a sim untill I get bored with it and kill it" thing.  ;D I think happy thoughts, don't I? Hehe...

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
More or Less? - Majick - 23-03-2008, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)