Login:
or Register
|
I cancelled my pre-order
|
|
18-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I cancelled my pre-order
(18-02-2009 02:08 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}Anger management, please... O_o Seriously, that's a little harsh. A true Sims fan would be completely upset over this. No need to bash those with different opinions than yours. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I cancelled my pre-order - LadyAnnabellOfGlenmore - 04-02-2009, 01:03 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


