Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Taking a Few Week Break
26-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Post: #1
Taking a Few Week Break
Hey everyone,

You've might have noticed that I've been getting on less and less. This is because this term at college has actually caused me to do more work lol.

So anyways, as my winter term comes to an end, my teachers are freaking out about how we haven't done so much things so it seems like I'm really swamped and behind (even though I don't think I'm behind...) So long story short, I'm cutting my internet use to school-only during the weekdays (Which are Monday-Thursday, I don't have school on Friday) as humanly possible and focus all of my attention on college these last 3 weeks (including the two day week for finals) so that I can finish as strong as possible. I have also been having some major stress from my family, kitten, my wisdom teeth that need to get pulled, and my work (Okay, tutoring o_0).

Therefore, my legacy and stories won't get updated and I've been meaning to add some things to the newspaper, but it'll have to wait until spring break. If anything does get updated, well then that means I caught up for that week and the week after xD.

So, I'm off to do psychology homework and workout for some challenge I regrettably signed up for.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Taking a Few Week Break - phoebe91 - 26-02-2009 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)