Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
|
|
05-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(05-03-2009 09:03 AM)iBeC॥ie link Wrote:On a recent video, I had trouble making out whether this guy who works on Sims 3 said the game was actually released on the same day worldwide or whether he just meant the other formats would be released in sync with the PC. Because when the person who was interviewing him asked the release date, he began with something like 'June 2nd, it's a worldwide release...' and then I got distracted so missed what he said. I wish it WAS a worldwide release.88
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


