Login:
or Register
|
A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
|
|
12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 12:20 AM by yoshman9000.)
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Downhill in Pleasantview (A short novel in process) :)
Thank you for your patience! Enjoy!
![]() Part 3: Teen Relasionships Arenât Serious Brandi Broke I flipped through my fashion magazine and finally was satisfied on page 34, showing an article about Paris Hilton. My hand rubbed on my back, swelling in soreness. I placed my hand back on the top of the bed. It sunk into the floral silk and relaxed in ease. I crossed my legs and put the magazine down. Something wasnât right. I started to take notice of fighting from the living room of the trailer. It sounded like my son, Dustin, arguing with someone again. Dustin was in consistent arguments whether it would be with Angela, Skip, or even his baby brother Beau. I stared at the door of my bedroom and wondered if my pregnant self should have to get up and amble across the room. I decided it was worth it and got up from my bed, waddling to the door. My body drenched in pain, my legs started to wobble. I finally made it to the door, out of breath. Opening the door, I saw Dustin and Angela in each others faces. âWhere weâre you last night?!â hollered Dustin sonorously. He tapped his foot on the grey carpet in impatience. âIâm sorry! My mom was awake until midnight! I had no chance on sneaking out!â âWell you could have told me!â âShe made me go to sleep at nine! She said I needed sleep for the college prep exams today! She even watched me go to sleep!â âShut the f*ck up Angela! Youâre full of bullsh*t!â âIâm not f*cking lying!â âI donât believe you!â âFine! Donât believe me than! But I have one thing to tell you! Weâre breaking up!â âThatâs right bitch! Get your ass out of here now or Iâll f*cking break your neck!â Angela starred at Dustin for a second, than stormed out of the house in rage. Dustin glanced at the door for another second, than turned his head to me. âIâm sorry you had to see that.â He apologized and stomped into his bedroom. I gleamed around the room in confusion and went back in my bedroom. I managed to waddled back on my bed and looked at my watch. Seven PM. Skip should have been home an hour ago. ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :) - yoshman9000 - 07-03-2009, 04:10 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)