(23-03-2008 04:26 PM)MaiaMadness link Wrote:[quote author=DragonRanger link=topic=898.msg18050#msg18050 date=1206277091]
I live reality everyday, why in the heck would I want it in the blessed game.. I want more fantasy elements. More than we have in TS2 which was not much.. I don't play doll house with my sims.
And here are some things I certainly don't want to see in TS3
1. I don't want my Sims washing clothes or any kind of laundry system or even hanging them out on a clothes line, vacuuming their carpet, moping the floor, cleaning up spills is enough, no dusting
2. Falling and breaking their leg or any other injuries
3. I don't my Sims go to a hospital or having their baby at the hospital.
4. I don't want them mowing the lawn or weed eating
5. I don't want them born deformed, sick, carrying disease or having aids. Or any other disease that will cause an epidemic, not even cancer.. The flu is enough. Oh, and no STDs either.
6.I don't like the continuous aging.
7. I don't want risky woohoo
8. I don't want baby carriers or carseats, they aren't needed.
9.I don't want them carrying a diaper bag or take babies or toddlers anywhere.. Mine stay home.
10. Don't want to see skateboarding, or sports unless it is horse racing or Kick boxing or jousting
11. I certainly don't want my Sims born wanting to be gay or lesbian.
12. Don't want religion in my Sims game
13. No drives ed, no tickets and no dying in car crashes and don't need seatbelts
14. No rabbit holes except for jobs and schools for young kids but not universities.
15. Don't want my Sims making major decisions without me.. I don't want them marrying just anyone on their own or getting pregnant on their own.. Important stuff like that should be player decision
16. I don't want my Sims to making friends proportioned to their job promotions.. My Sims should not be forced to make friends just to get a promotion. It should be based more on their job performance.
17. Definitely no securerom
18. No wheel chairs, hair dryers, strollers, not needed.
And anything else that falls along these lines.
Dragon
Kinda sounds like you should stick to The Sims 1, lol! Or The Sims 2 with select expansion packs and aging off.
I think Sims 3 will probably become more realistic, regardless. It already is, from what we know, in that they can be skinny or fat, that you can choose footwear outside of complete outfits, choose any skin-tone, the sims can go visit each other, they move more naturally, etc. I would like a little more realism, but not too much. To take an example that's been discussed a lot, I'd like teen s3x, but I don't care about teen pregnancies. I'd like physical injuries, but not uncurable deceases. I'd also like for my sims to get drunk, lol! That would be funny. But not for them to do drugs.
A little bit more realism, but make it comical realism, and everything in modoration.
[/quote]Harsh,i just said i want it less not to fanstany not to real...