Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Carer's RP - A whole new RP with DRAGONS!
18-03-2009, 02:16 AM
Post: #9
Re: Dragon Carer's RP - A whole new RP with DRAGONS!
At that, Rena's egg became even more dazzling. Niall's egg became even brighter, and my egg created a feeling of calmness for everyone.
I pointed at Niall's egg. "Look, it's forming some kind of message!"
"What?" Niall said, staring down at his egg. "Oh yeah... it says to follow it..."
"But how can we -" Rena started. She was interrupted by Niall's egg rolling away out of his control.
"I think we're supposed to run after it!" I stated.
"You think?" Rena said in a sarcastic voice.
Rena, Niall and I started chasing the egg out of the cave.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)