Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creepy youtube video O_O
24-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Post: #14
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 11:57 AM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:Sorry for the double post, here it is!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2OocOVcJo
O_O
That's one creepy doll.

(24-03-2009 03:41 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:I've seen that video before... in fact I have it on my computer! I love it; it's a work of art.

It is part of a 1985 claymation film "The Adventures of Mark Twain". This particular part was edited out of the American version of the film, but I still think it's fabulous.

Here's a YouTube video that really got to me the first time I saw it:

http://www.youtube.com/v/YtGAvtlq5Fo&hl=en&fs=1

Wonderful movie, by the way.
O_o Was the bear making out with the old man?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Creepy youtube video O_O - 2qewl4u - 24-03-2009, 02:13 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)