Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you interested in Sims3 being More Realistic or Kept about the same as Sims2?
More
About the Same
Less
Just give me the game already, who cares?!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More or Less?
23-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #27
Re: More or Less?
I would like to do more realistic things at the same time I want fantasy, things that's not possible to do in real life so I can "experience" that in the game. - For people that rather have only realism, you don't have to use the unrealistic options (like being a vampire, warewolf, etc) But it's nice to have the option of it available to those who want it  Smile

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
More or Less? - Majick - 23-03-2008, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)