Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
30-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Post: #118
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Okay, I went to the Dragon Cave's Forums, and found this update:


I'm hoping to have the server at the new host and set up by Wednesday or Thursday.

In addition, the site may be down starting tonight until it switches to the new host. I'll post an announcement on the site itself if this occurs.



So, if you are unable to access the site for a few days, this would be why.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread - Majick - 14-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)