Login:
or Register
|
What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
|
|
03-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
I usually don't get hyper, but when I do, its not pretty lol. I never do anything that gets me in trouble, but I'll talk a lot and be on the edge xD I'm just louder and can be heard more clearly
![]() I am also known to dance lol [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What do you do when you're hyper?!?! - yoshman9000 - 02-04-2009, 07:34 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)



