Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can your computer run The Sims 3?
06-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Post: #35
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
That's nice to hear ! Big GrinD

Well, I told my parents about it (over the shock lol xD)
and my dad has a friend who's an electrician. He built a computer from scratch
and I'm gonna try and sweet talk my mom so she'll agree to buy the parts so my dad's
friend can make me a gaming computer xDD I'm so sneaky.
I bet you I'll get it (not because I'm spoilt it's just 'cuz I'm a really good negotiator ;D)
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)