Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can your computer run The Sims 3?
06-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Post: #37
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
aha!
I love the big huge red FAIL. my CPU && CPU speed were low a bar low :B
but I have a Window's Vista laptop. I didn't expect myself to pass (:
I'm not too worried about buying the game, though. I would like a little more memory for my computer, though xD

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)