Login:
or Register
|
Will you?
|
|
17-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Will you?
(17-03-2008 01:40 AM)larue1123 link Wrote:Will you buy Sims 3? Why or why not? When and how? All these questions, so little time! Answer quickly I will buy The Sims 3 (that is why I am on here). Well I am always up for change, and if you checked at The Sims 3 comparison page with The Sims 2 on SnootySims, you will see that the graphics are nice. I will buy it probably after the first EP comes out, though I may ask for it for Christmas or my brithday (three days after Christmas.) [center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br /> ![]() <br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Will you? - larue1123 - 17-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Re: Will you? - doggonesoccergurl - 17-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Re: Will you? - AmandaMarie - 17-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Re: Will you? - larue1123 - 17-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Re: Will you? - Verno77 - 17-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Re: Will you? - simkid - 17-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Re: Will you? - Verno77 - 17-03-2008, 02:32 AM
Re: Will you? - doggonesoccergurl - 17-03-2008, 04:20 AM
Re: Will you? - Simlovergrl18 - 17-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Re: Will you? - Scarkett_Angel - 17-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Re: Will you? - Leafy - 17-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Re: Will you? - firesnake - 17-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Re: Will you? - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Re: Will you? - Egypt87771 - 17-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Re: Will you? - Munsta - 17-03-2008, 08:39 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




:o 8)![[Image: thcupcake.jpg]](http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/XxAGirlCalledAdelinexX/Muffins%20and%20Cupcakes/thcupcake.jpg)