Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
21-04-2009, 03:06 AM
Post: #56
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(21-04-2009 03:01 AM)✿ɑɴɴɑ link Wrote:You should set a world record.
First woman to eat frozen grapes on the moon. GENIUS.

Oooooh my goodness, YES! I will sit on the moon in my pajamas and eat frozen grapes. I absolutely love it! Smile

dateline= Wrote:link=topic=5778.msg216831#msg216831 date=1240279324]
HAHA. Yes. That's why your so awesome XD

XD Really? I thought it was because I make magical cookies? XD

(21-04-2009 03:02 AM)itslauren:) link Wrote:i wasnt talking about what bambi said i was talking about what sommie said O.O

What about it?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)