Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what YOU want.
25-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #1
what YOU want.
Okay so this is just another board to say what you want in sims3 ( Orrrrrrrrr maybe soon to come sims)
elderly pregnancy
prom+graduation for teen sims hospital for mums to check up on baby and see if it a boy or girl also give birth in hospital
accidents like car crash break a bone rushed in ambulance to hospital
teenage jobs baby sitting
holidays off school + work celbratin easter,christmas+halloween
elders can die of heart attack
valentines day ( sweetish day...etc)
funerals, wedding in churches
being mayor,president
new jobs: model.actor/actress, talk show host,popstar
can be maid,nanny or social worker
give children up for adoption
teen sims can get exspelled frm school for gettin pregnant not doin hwk and skipping school , grade f
mudslides,tornadoes,tsunami's, volcanoes
walking to work or school
wifi ( say if you have friends in real life that have sims...or you met some friends on the internet who has it. Your sims could meet up, have a party, go on a date, get married....etc.)
aging to be longer.
be able to go to outer space
or maybe live underwater in a place like those lost underwater cities.
more race options.
height options
apartments
waterbirth
being able to use the hospital ( for birth,ultrasounds,broken bones, heart attacks, cancer..)
being ab
more choices for skin,hair,clothes
having sim celebs
making music videos that can be on the sims tv
having monsters.

( care to add to the list?)

I wish I had a dog...no I wish i had a billion dollar estate....no I wish I had a trillion dollars...no what I really want is you Alek. ( T.T he's my crush.)
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
what YOU want. - kaykaylili - 25-03-2008 12:24 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)