Login:
or Register
|
I would like that EA update some settings in the game
|
|
25-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I would like that EA update some settings in the game
I know the loading times are annoying... especially when you have 7GB of CC like me,
but that's one of the things they can't really do anything about. The more data there is, the longer it takes to load. You can't edit the game data [ add new CC ] while it's still running. Every game is like that. If you have loads of CC and you think it's taking to long to load, try to 'compress' the files in your download folder. DJS Sims has a little program called Compressorizer on their site. http://www.djssims.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=5 It helps you shrink the size of the files in your downloads folder. I use it myself, it's really easy and the loading times aren't as bad anymore. - //::ÆÑεaκzá»á»ââa::\\ - ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I would like that EA update some settings in the game - kissme87 - 25-03-2008, 12:51 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo9xci.jpg)