Login:
or Register
|
I made a website, and, well. . . (:
|
|
27-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I made a website, and, well. . . (:
I'm not sure about youu guys, but I love to plan ahead if I can.
I've decided that since I'm going to get another personal computer that will be able to handle TS3, I'm going to buy the game when it comes out (: So, I made a whole legacy website. I might still post it here, but I'd like to have others keep up with my legacy without having to check back here each day. I'm going to just send out a mass email to all members to announce and update, so they don't have to worry about checking for updates themselves (: So, If you'd like to join or just look, http://dreaminginstars.webs.com/ [center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&& I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I made a website, and, well. . . (: - Joann - 27-04-2009 01:29 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: piTE.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/piTE.gif)
![[Image: y7jV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/y7jV.gif)
![[Image: wEwJ.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wEwJ.gif)
![[Image: z110.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/z110.gif)