Login:
or Register
|
FINALLY!! An interseting interview!!!!!!!
|
|
27-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FINALLY!! An interseting interview!!!!!!!
I never really cared for the whole zombie sims, making alien babies and so forth in The Sims 2. I tried once when my male sim got pregnant with an alien sim for a quick thrill, however I like to make sims real people, and stick to reality. The only time I would play around with ghosts, is if I'm trying to create a love story between one of my sim couples, and to end it by playing the ghost of the one that passed away, so that they be together one last time.
It's also been said that sim ghosts are not forever, there is a limit to how long you can play as them, and after that they are gone forever...no point...no return! The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
FINALLY!! An interseting interview!!!!!!! - venus - 25-04-2009, 04:53 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



