Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Spotlight Video
29-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Post: #7
Re: New Spotlight Video
(29-04-2009 02:12 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:"It's the best time to start playing The Sims... cuz the graphics are great, and the sims look freakishly real."

Oh, OK there, Mr. Bacanandeggzie. I wonder how much you got payed to say that.

The Sims 3 is going to be an amazing game, and the graphics are far from horrible, but the sims are nowhere near "freakishly real". They look like they came from a Pixar film. Which is fine by me, but still...


On a positive note, I love those jeans the one girl is wearing in CAS. I also LOVE LOVE the new high heeled shoes. So far all the clothes I've seen for guys are a bit mediocre. BUT IDC BECAUSE THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

Do not take this offensive AbePwns, but every time there is a post about the game, you are always so negative. Why is that?  {glare}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
New Spotlight Video - serp3821 - 29-04-2009, 12:13 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)