Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just want to get this straight.
26-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Post: #17
Re: I just want to get this straight.
(26-03-2008 03:36 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=pauluch3 link=topic=1204.msg23041#msg23041 date=1206541713]
[quote author=Vigdis72 link=topic=1204.msg23024#msg23024 date=1206539200]
If they say it will come out in 2009, I wont hope it will get out this year.
I did found this: http://www.abcsoftware.ch/desktopdefault...XSW7706246 .
So I will let Ea use the time they need for sims3 and play with my sims2 when I wait Wink

I wonder what it's gonna be??

Have you got any idea about the 8th expansion pack??
[/quote]

I really hope they will tell us soon, so I dont look after news about sims3 like 10 times a day Wink

I'm not sure, but I did read there could be one called Apartment Life. It says this over at Snooty's:

Fansite Simtimes.de discovered a new Sims 2 title at an online shop. It's called The Sims 2: Apartment Life
This could be the rumoured 8th expansionpack. However, it doesn't really sound like an expansionpack title though. It could very well be a SimStories title or even a DS title (even though they placed it under PC games).
The reason it could be a DS title is because this title is a poll option for the past year or so on the front page of TheSims2.comĀ 

And someone also found this http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/45/326/ which also states a possible Apartment Life EP. So who knows? ???

[/quote]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
I just want to get this straight. - shay.x - 26-03-2008, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)