Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Boy Talk Thread
04-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Post: #14
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
*Enters and listens*
I feel so insulted now.  {blink} {blink} {blink}
*Walks out the door*

Also:
(04-05-2009 10:55 PM)itslauren:) link Wrote:lmfao ugh guys my age are so gross seems like all they say is "thats what she said" and make evything anything into something dirty and all they think about is s*x Tongue its sooo anoying
Yes it is annoying.  But in my area, it fases in and out every few months.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
The Official Boy Talk Thread - 2qewl4u - 04-05-2009, 10:42 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)