Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just want to get this straight.
27-03-2008, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 11:03 AM by Lileex.)
Post: #19
Re: I just want to get this straight.
TS3 has only been revealed one week ago!

there are no official release dates all the rumours are probably just made up by people for their own hopes n wishes. It is going to come out in 2009 ask for release dates in 8-9 months... we're not even anywhere near the end of 2008!

Big Grin Big Grin
x
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
I just want to get this straight. - shay.x - 26-03-2008, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)