Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sims 2 Stop!!!
27-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Post: #17
Re: sims 2 Stop!!!
If they want to make another Ep (which I doubt) let them. I'll buy it anyway. I buy everything they put out. But it would be a waste of time cause not everyone is gonna care. SIMS3 is such a big announcement, nobody's gonna care about sims2 anymore. It's sad but it's true  :-\

Why live life when you can play it?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
sims 2 Stop!!! - Jedstar - 21-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Re: sims 2 Stop!!! - larue1123 - 21-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Re: sims 2 Stop!!! - simmy_sunny - 22-03-2008, 12:52 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)