Login:
or Register
|
If and when they add Pets...
|
|
27-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: If and when they add Pets...
I just thought the entire Pets EP got boring after a while
I was looking forward to that one the most, too! I think I like the idea of Pet's going to the Vets though! Did they ever even get sick in TS2? I do have the EP, but half the time I don't even add pets into my faimlies, so I can't remember.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
If and when they add Pets... - XxTenshixNekkoxX - 26-03-2008, 08:23 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I was looking forward to that one the most, too! I think I like the idea of Pet's going to the Vets though! Did they ever even get sick in TS2? I do have the EP, but half the time I don't even add pets into my faimlies, so I can't remember.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)