Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Share your funny/interesting Sims 2 Pictures
27-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Post: #34
Re: Share your funny/interesting Sims 2 Pictures
(27-03-2008 04:48 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Okay, these aren't funny or interesting, but I kind of wanted to know something and I just thought here would be okay.

So, I was taking pictures of one of my families as per usual, but then when I went into my documents to have a look at them, they come up like these did:

[Image: snapshot_54ddcb83_f4df2907.jpg]


[Image: snapshot_54ddcb83_14e03c04.jpg]


[Image: snapshot_34cb2128_d4dde303.jpg]


I know there's probably a really obvious answer, but I'm not big on the whole photo album thing because I never make stories or anything, but some of the pictures I took that ended up all grey and fuzzy like this could have been so nice! So could anyone tell my why they randomly ended up like this? Thanks in advance if you can! ;D

I had this same problem! It happened JUST after I tried using the Drafting Table that came with Free Time's Career Rewards. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or what, but it canceled out after I re-started the game.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)