Login:
or Register
|
Commercial
|
|
18-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
Ooooh, good, I know people are very quick to post on this board so I figured it may already have even posted but I couldn't see it so I gave it a go.
Thanks for the karma Mike! I loves it! It's a bit more extravagant than the actual game is going to be but what the hay, we still know it's going to rawk. ^__^ When he says 'do with them what you will' it excites me in a non-sexual way. XD ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Commercial - Cassie - 18-05-2009, 09:32 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Thanks for the karma Mike!
I loves it! It's a bit more extravagant than the actual game is going to be but what the hay, we still know it's going to rawk. ^__^ ![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)