Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: How many of you like my idea?
I totally agree!
That would be kinda nice!
I don\'t care.
Not so great...
HECK NO!!!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EPs included! And Cheats! Hehe
30-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Post: #6
Re: EPs included! And Cheats! Hehe
I thought of putting a post on that idea... but i suppose ea and maxis are trying to make money so the game would be all eps + all sps= a lot of money. the game alone would be more then $100! if they made it cheap they would make no money!alough a good idea Wink

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)