Login:
or Register
|
Meetic
|
|
30-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Meetic
Well, for some of us who have been around a while, we do have to put up with lots and lots of repeats, and if you continue to come here, you'll probably start to see what I mean. Repeat after repeat of the same thing can be annoying. But as long as you search the first page or 2 and make sure it hasn't be said recently, that should be okay.
Or use the forum search and see how many times a certain idea has been said just to make sure. I know it seems a lot of hassle, but we've got little to discuss at the moment so repeats keep cropping up to keep things going. Eventually they should dry out. But even if you did repeat something, I'd never be mean to the person, I'd just let them know it's been discussed many times. 8)
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Meetic - wasabi_airlines - 30-03-2008, 01:32 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Or use the forum search and see how many times a certain idea has been said just to make sure. I know it seems a lot of hassle, but we've got little to discuss at the moment so repeats keep cropping up to keep things going. Eventually they should dry out. But even if you did repeat something, I'd never be mean to the person, I'd just let them know it's been discussed many times. 8)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)