Login:
or Register
|
Creepy Camping trip
|
|
16-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy Camping trip
A loud piercing scream flowed across the cabin towards me, I jolted up quickly.
I flickered on my torch and ran towards the window where Sam was screaming loudly at the window. "Huh? Sammy?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just stood at the window with his arms at his side, yelling crazily. I then noticed the large looming figure at the window, it's yellow eyes wide and the only seen thing beyond the window. I let a blood-curdling yell, grabbing Sam by the shoulder, crying. Xander and Daniel suddenly jumped out of bed and ran to our aid. "Sam!" "Lexi!" Both of them shouted at us. We snapped out of it and looked at them. "What is going on with you two?" Danny and Xander said in unison. "There was a monster right behind the glass!" we told them,but they shook their heads and stared at us sharply. "There's no such thing as monsters, get back to bed." Daniel pulled Sam by the arm away. "Time for bed, Lexi." Xander said softly, before bringing me to my bed. When the light turned back off, and as I closed my eyes, all that filled my mind was the glowing yellow eyes that intensely stared at me and Sam. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Creepy Camping trip - bobert26 - 15-07-2009, 02:54 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


