Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
World Adventures Press Release
03-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Post: #7
Re: World Adventures Press Release
Okay, now that the shock is out of my system that a new EP is coming, and laughing at the logo.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

That is all. LMFAO.

Honestly, I'm really hyped up about this EP now, after reading through the features that it is going to have, and seeing the screenshots.

Ahmed is going to be pleased that they are including Egypt XD!

@Cassie. There are threads all over the TS3 forum saying 'WE WANTED SEASONS, NOT WORLD ADVENTURES'.

I'm just basically going to take what I'm given, and I am actually pleased with this as the first EP. Maybe Seasons would have been good to a first EP, and it would of made more sense to have weather before you sent your sims to different destinations, but I think it'll still be fun.

The screenshot with the woman, reminds me of something out of a movie, looks very interesting.

Well what can I say, I'm pretty hyped about this EP now. In the coming months we should be seeing Fansite visits [I wonder if we'll get to go again?], Trailers, More screens.

I'm also pleased that it has been confirmed, because, like it always does, it'll stop the speculation of what the next EP will be.

So yeah, Uber pleased about this. Cannot wait.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
World Adventures Press Release - Cassie - 03-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 03-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Munsta - 03-08-2009 07:26 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Zan - 03-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - A.C. - 04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Earth Mama - 04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)