Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Got premade sim pregnant. What happens?
04-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #12
Re: Got premade sim pregnant. What happens?
Well, I think if you choose to enable it, you can have teens WooHoo/Get pregnant with AwesomeMod, I'm pretty sure that's what I did [although at that point I was on a wild CC & Mod spree so I don't remember clearly, haha], but there's a specific hack created at MTS, but I remember it not showing up in my game IIRC, but every game's different so you may as well try as it seems to work for most others. Good luck. Smile

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

I try not to have teens get pregnant much [only done it twice in TS3], but I like to use it occasionally for my more dramatic storylines,. ;P
I get them married a lot though. Dunno why. I nearly always have a spouse set up for a Sim as soon as it's born, so I know who it's going to make friends with as a child and fall in love with as a teen, so I guess that's why. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Got premade sim pregnant. What happens? - Cororon - 25-07-2009, 12:08 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)