Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help with fansite!! Please help!
30-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Post: #1
Need help with fansite!! Please help!
Hey guys! Well I own a Sims 2 site called Coco Chanel Sims 2. It feels like it is missing something, something big. Yep, it's CONTENT! I need someone to help me make downloads, articles, post news and more! I need a responsible staff! If you're interested in a job at my site then please sign up here! (It's just for fun, I won't pay you.)
________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________
APPLICATION
Name (first name only please):
Age (optional):
E-mail (optional):
Position you want:
Why you want to help:
________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________
If you're not accepted, it's probably because I don't know you well enough yet or I simply can't trust you. And you also may have signed up too late when I already have an entire staff. I will PM you with a message saying if you're accepted or not.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Need help with fansite!! Please help! - simmy1smeeve - 30-03-2008 08:34 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)